Personal injury attorney Waipahu, Pearl City, Aiea
William Lawson- Reception Area
William H. Lawson, Attorney at Law
Waipahu, Pearl City, Aiea, Hawaii 96813
Phone: (808) 671-7600 or (808) 524-5300 New Client Hotline
Phone: (808) 528-2525 Main Business Line
LEGAL HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Please check in with my receptionist. No solicitors please.
- Hello and welcome. May I help you?
- If you are a solicitor, please let me show you this way.
- If you would like to communicate with Mr. Lawson on a non-legal matter, please do not use the business e-mail address found on this website. Instead, you are encouraged to e-mail Mr. Lawson on his personal e-mail link provided below.
- Do you need directions to our main physical offices in Honolulu? If so, please click on this link.
If you care to find out more about William H. Lawson, Esq. while here in the reception area, you may review briefly his background and education at the link below.
If you think that you may a claim which you wish to pursue, our paralegal can assist you further. If you would you like some preliminary information about pursuing your claim or if you would like to describe your claims to our paralegal, please visit the paralegal's office. Our paralegal is available to see you now. Thank you!
- Mr. Lawson is a personal injury attorney in the State of Hawaii. He represents people who have been seriously injured in an accident which has some connection to Hawaii (eg. one or more of the parties is based in Hawaii, the accident occurred in Hawaii or one or more of the parties does business in Hawaii). If you wish to perform a search for further information regarding a personal injury or an accidents involving Hawaii law, please try our powerful Hawaii Legal Portal page.
NOTICE REGARDING THIS EMAIL MEMO:
- If you wish to write to William H. Lawson, Esq. about a legal matter, please use the form provided below:
There is NO CHARGE for sending this information to my office. Please use email to initiate contact if you wish. However, please be warned that e-mail is 100% not reliable and cannot be expected to guarantee a timely delivery of your inquiry. Some email is lost altogether. Moreover, email may be intercepted in transit. Please follow-up your email by direct phone contact with our office at 808-671-7600 or 808-528-2525, if you do not hear from us with a couple of days. Direct phone contact is available for all time critical communications. Sending email to our office does NOT retain us as your attorney. A free subsequent consultaion is required after submission of this form before the relationship of attorney & client can be established.
LEGAL HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Explore this site:
Hawaii Personal Injury and Accident Law News and Cases
On June 29, 2015, the Hawaii Supreme Court rendered its decision in the case of St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co. v. Liberty Mutual Insurance, Hi. Sup. Ct. Case No SCCQ-14-0000727 (June 29, 2015). This case arose out of a wrongful death personal injury case handled by this office which resulted in a $4.1 million verdict in favor of our clients - even though Liberty Mutual, the primary liability insurer, never offered anything even close to its policy limits of $1 million. St. Paul - who had to pay our clients everything recovered in excess of the initial $1 million - claimed that Liberty Mutual committed bad faith towards it by failing to settle within its $1 million policy limits. The Hawaii Supreme Court agreed and found that an excess insurer has claims for bad faith against a primary insurer.
This page is Copyright c 1999-2018 and its contents are the property of William H. Lawson. All rights reserved.